The future is open source and creating data-driven momentum requires modern data infrastructure and analytic approaches that give you the freedom to evolve.
Senior Data Scientist at Ascent, Tom Bowling, has a wealth of experience in helping mid-size and enterprise organisations migrate away from SAS to open-source languages. In this webinar, he considers the whys and hows: why this transition is typically much more than a technical migration – and shares his perspective on how to plan and execute a successful implementation, with practical advice and real-world examples.
- Business drivers for change.
- Why open source should be considered a technology of choice.
- The foundations that underpin a successful implementation.
- The business impact of migrating to open source - a Premier use case.
- Top tips for a successful migration.