Join Ascent and help us do extraordinary things for our customers!
About the role
The Operations Co-ordinator works in an operational team, central to the business. They will engage with inter-departmental teams business-wide so will need to demonstrate professionalism, and be able to work on their own with initiative but also as a part of the team.
The Operations Co-Ordinator needs to undertake multi-tasking and have a high level of co-ordination. Can perform a range of activities across the Resourcing, Capacity, and Operational functions. Having good Microsoft Tool experience is a must.
Examples of activities that will be undertaken are related to the Time Tracking system and process, gathering and reporting on accurate capacity data, tracking, planning, recording, and reporting on the resources across the business. Weekly and Monthly reporting on multiple data set operationally. Running meetings and working with the technical teams to gather and report on any data changes. Excellent written and communication skills are essential.
The role is vital to the successful output of business data and operational functions.
Definition of success
- Accurate data across all types of reporting and tracking methods such as the Resource Plan, Bench Report, Mosaic
- Providing and tracking good data results in informed reporting to Senior Management.
- Can effectively answer questions around Resourcing and Capacity Data
- Implemented processes operationally are maintained and worked effectively and robustly across the business
- Solutioning and Problem Solving with positive outcomes
- Can demonstrate and recognize the importance of continuous improvement
What you’ll do
- Engage with Sales, Delivery, Technical Leads, Line Managers, and Heads of Dept to track and report on resource and capacity changes
- Responsible for ensuring that the Resource Plan, Bench, and Bench Details Reports are maintained up to date
- Effectively track and report on Mosaic data, ensuring accurate time logging is being maintained across the business
- Assist the team in working through the daily e-mail inbox and any associated actions/outputs
- Organize, co-ordinate and support the onboarding of new employees into operational systems and reporting
- Gather, maintain, and work with Line Managers/Individuals to have consistent date Ascent profiles and correctly captured skills/capabilities data
- Assist in running and recording daily and weekly meetings such as Stands Ups and Resource Meetings
- Collaborate with the other Operations Co-Ordinator’s in the team to review and improve processes across the Operational function, continuously striving for improvement
- Ensure escalation processes are used where necessary and that this is done in a timely manner when actions are outstanding
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills, good speaking English Language
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Microsoft Tools such as Excel, Teams, Dynamics
- Ability to compile data and such related reports
- Work in a team and effectively communicate and manage other team members.
- Work towards a common goal and take decisions that help achieve that goal.
- Be familiar and comfortable with the development processes in place at Ascent, contributing to continuous improvement
- Collaborate and work effectively with all departments across the business
- Needs to demonstrate prior experience in an administrative role or similar
- Good to Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Tools such as Excel, Teams, Outlook, Forms, and SharePoint. Ideal if has previous experience with Dynamics 365
- Can demonstrate they have worked independently and as a part of a collaborative team
- 3 years + admin experience or similar
Working at Ascent
We choose hybrid working, where you balance time at the office or with your customers with working at home. You'll earn a competitive salary, with a good range of benefits. Our offices are places to connect and collaborate with colleagues, with socials and regular get-togethers. We take your development and growth seriously, with plenty of opportunities to acquire skills and get certified.
Ascent is an equal opportunities employer. We take intentional steps to ensure inclusion and belonging are something real here, not just something we talk about. No person will be treated less favorably because of their gender, pregnancy, maternity status, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, or disability status. Please let us know when you apply if you require any reasonable accommodation.
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Creating compelling omnichannel experiences from bar to browser.
Optimising performance & support with 360° insight into the elite Women’s game.
ENGLAND & WALES CRICKET BOARD
Democratising data to engage new communities & protect the UK seabed.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Improving experience & making life simpler for home automation customers.
Bringing on-demand to the UK’s favourite TV listing and review platform.
Reducing cost, accelerating innovation and attracting new talent in healthcare.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch