An opportunity to apply your expertise to play a significant role in delivering multiple application and data-driven projects from small to large across a wide range of industries.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and drive other team members, and to engage effectively with senior stakeholders
- Communicates clearly (both written and verbally) with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability delivering projects either Agile or Waterfall
- Understanding of the Development Life Cycle
- Structures and facilitates project governance, including Risks and Issues logs
- Monitor and control to stay within project scope and budget
- Facilitates creation of product backlog and/or business requirement documents
- Facilitates project reviews/demos, retrospectives and planning sessions
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise solutions with rapid efficiency • Comfort with ambiguity, frequent change or unpredictability
- Experience with Azure Devops, JIRA, Github or Gitlab for backlog and Sprint management
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and presentation skills
- Take ownership for and ensure alignment with the requirements of the change management processes
- Strong understanding of business requirements
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working with multiple third-party vendors and partners to deliver complex information technology projects
Experience & desired Qualifications Requirements
- 5 years in the role of Delivery or Project manager leading Application Development or IT/Data Analytical projects Agile certifications, Scrum Alliance CSM or PMI-ACP certification
- Other Project Management qualifications (Prince2, PMP, PMBOK etc)
- Ability to fly or drive to client sites including international travel if required. This is a UK-based role and will comprise of both remote and office based working. Our offices are located in Chippenham, Bristol and London. Applicants must have the right to work in the EU
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch