About the company:
- OSF Digital is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company.
- We possess expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.
- Use Linux platform as deployment for the application and testing of the code;
- Actively participate and contribute to periodical team meetings;
- Work as part of an international team;
- Writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Take part in peer code review sessions.
- Linux user experience;
- C++ unit testing experience (for example using Google Test and Google Mock frameworks);
- Good mastery of the English language (both written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- RedHat experience;
- Postgresql 9.x or later experience;
- Elasticsearch experience;
- Apache Kafka experience;
- Experience working with a time-series database (for example TimescaleDB);
- Experience using CI/CD methodology (continuous integration, continuous deployment);
- Experience working within Agile scrum methodology.
- Work from anywhere, deliver everywhere
- Outperform for accelerated
- Focus on results
- Driven by change and
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch