This is a perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals with an organized, pro-active and detail-oriented mindset, to join our amazing team and help our company grow and reach its full potential.
Main Responsibilities :
- Preparation of all necessary reports regarding Payroll and Clients invoicing.
- Procurement - ordering, tracking, invoicing.
- Communication with the Accountancy regarding payments, bank accounts, VAT declarations, payroll.
- Social benefits administration.
- Preparation of financial reports -cashflow, forecast etc.
- Managing finance documents flow – contracts, invoices, etc.
- Managing the internal HR and Finance system.
- Working closely with HR Department.
- Supporting and ensuring that Ascent staff and clients receive the expected value from Finance Department.
Required experience :
- University degree preferably in the Finance field.
- Fluent English.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Advanced excel.
- Previous experience in the HR/IT field will be considered as an advantage.
Personal skills and abilities :
- Ambitious, enthusiastic, proactive and team oriented professional.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch