This is a perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals with an organized, pro-active and process-oriented mindset, to join our amazing team and help maintain our high people-focused standards.
- On boarding and off boarding administration.
- Conduct the GDPR training for staff.
- Managing HR& Administration document flow –contracts, additional agreements, labour books and other documents.
- Assist in payroll by providing up to date information on all employees, including holidays, sick leaves, etc.
- Managing the HR system and all the respective internal communication channels.
- Organizing the annual medical examinations for staff.
- Managing the social benefits.
- Reporting regularly on HR metrics.
- Managing the business trips for staff and executives.
- Communicating with external partners.
- Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR& Administration related queries.
- Managing building projects, renovations, relocation etc.
- Managing the day-to-day office activities.
Required experience :
- Work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role.
- Experience with HR software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- University degree preferably in the HR field.
- Fluent English.
Personal skills and abilities
- Ambitious, proactive and team oriented professional.
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize and work with deadliness.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch