So you thought it was ready just because it works? Think again! At Ascent we challenge our own solutions. Its only ready when when our QA team says it is!.
About the role:
A great opportunity to immerse your self in the automotive sector with one of the top global industry leaders. In this project you will be working on an AUTOSAR RTE generator. It consumes XML files that describe the various software components in an electronic control unit (ECU) and produces Embedded C code that implements the Run-Time Environment (RTE) for the described ECU. This role involves:
- investigating current behaviour of the product and cooperate with the product owner and technical analyst so that the correct changes can be requested from the development team
- investigation of requested changes to ensure that the end result fulfills the needs of the customers
- assisting the development team by providing appropriate tests to ensure adherence to specified behaviour
- Enable the continuous improvement of the quality and reliability of solutions delivered by the development team
- Design and create automated test suites
- Optimize, expand and monitor results of existing test suites
- Define and execute best practices
Required skills and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- familiarity with Embedded C
- familiarity with Python
- familiarity with XML
- ablity to understand complex systems and standards such as AUTOSAR
- ablity to work on your own initiative
- Very good level of English
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch