This is a great opportunity to immerse yourselves in the Industry. This is what we refer to as a People Engagement. Ascent helps our partners onboard teams and particular skills directly in their business whilst still employed with Ascent in our Sofia Office.
About the Customer:
OSF Digital is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company that possesses expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.
OSF is looking for a highly motivated, results orientated Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer. An individual who leads by example and demonstrates a strong work ethic. You will be given a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in providing Digital Transformation services. As a part of a rapidly growing technology company, you will play a major role in shaping the digital journey of international brands.
- Analyze functional specifications, analyze requirements architecture, challenge requirements architecture, draft design options;
- Assign tasks/ defects to the team using a predefined strategy and the team members’ skillset
- Make sure the team is aligned\informed about requirements\risks\quality of the project
- Ensure that the technical team follows the principles and directions defined by the SA
- Prepare discovery questions, participate in meetings for lead qualification & opportunity development;
- Follow up on issue defects reports, conduct historical analyses of test results and integrate quality results into project plan updates;
- Follow up standards in project documentation and update documentation regarding tasks, code;
- Create and deliver accurate reports for the status of the tasks\defects by team member/ component, remaining estimates, etc.
- Validate defects reported and provide guidance on priority and next steps
- Responsible for the quality of team deliverables
- Coordinate with the rest of the team to sync and assess risks and their impact on the project
- Remove roadblocks on the tasks for the team members (by providing answers or facilitating getting them);
- Support mentoring delivery/career coaching for team members and guide the team in using the information sharing tools
- Monitor the implementation of best code review practices and implement peers code review activities;
- Escalate appropriate problems in cross function matrix environment (involve other members outside the team when expertise is needed).
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in leading software development teams
- Previous experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and to quickly switch focus between them
- Understanding of customer’s business needs and priorities
- Good English skills
Key personality traits:
- Attention to detail and methodical worker.
- Proactive and supportive team player.
- Ability to act independently.
- Quick to learn new techniques and be eager to embrace new challenges.
- Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch