This is a great opportunity to immerse yourselves in the Industry. This is what we refer to as a People Engagement. Ascent helps our partners onboard teams and particular skills directly in their business whilst still employed with Ascent in our Sofia Office.
About the Customer:
OSF Digital is a top digital transformation specialist and leading global commerce solutions company that possesses expertise in omnichannel integrations, internationalization, and commerce optimization and help brands succeed against the challenges present in the world’s rapidly changing digital environment.
OSF is looking for a highly motivated, results orientated Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer. An individual who leads by example and demonstrates a strong work ethic. You will be given a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in providing Digital Transformation services. As a part of a rapidly growing technology company, you will play a major role in shaping the digital journey of international brands.
- Develop dynamic enhanced e-commerce web experiences;
- Develop customer-specific web-based applications, systems integrations and custom applications following the latest industry standards and best practices;
- Develop high performance eCommerce experiences considering the latest digital trends: mobile first, intuitive UX\UI, global reach.
Required Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud implementations
- Experience in working with platform specific API’s: Salesforce Commerce Cloud Script API and Salesforce Commerce Cloud OCAPI
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems using SOAP/ REST Web Services
- Good knowledge of the architecture of Salesforce Commerce Cloud applications
- Experience with MVC and architecture
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud developer certification required
- Fluency in English
- Very good communication skills
Key personality traits:
- Attention to detail and methodical worker.
- Proactive and supportive team player.
- Ability to act independently.
- Quick to learn new techniques and be eager to embrace new challenges.
- Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch