Do you have a passion to help others? We care for our customers and want them to succeed whilst being empowered to elevate their software experience. We know people matter and this is your opportunity to be counted amongst our elite team of front liners that make our customers' queries a personal mission.
About the role
You'll be able to hone your troubleshooting skills, get exposure and knowledge of our and our customer's products, and be a positive influence for businesses all over the world. Sounds pretty cool, right?
In this role, you will apply your investigative expertise using tools such as Microsoft SQL across a host of international customers, diverse sectors and complex challenges. This is an opportunity to develop your career in an ambitious, modern business that is committed to delivering measurable customer impact with leading edge tech.
- Provide software support and troubleshooting via telephone, email, portals, ticketing system and remote support to Swift customers in all our different locations
- Deliver high level customer service to a wide range of users, including those with minimal IT knowledge
- Follow in depth diagnoses of issues and work in close contact with our development team as an escalation point
- As part of our company-wide learning culture, populate and maintain the existing knowledge base
- You will have at least 1 year of experience working with Agile software delivery teams as a 2nd Line Support Agent or in a similar role, with a consultative background or a real desire to be customer-facing.
- Equal strengths and interest in technology and customer services oriented
- Strong communication skills in both written and spoken Maltese and English
- Persevere when there are challenging incidents and can work autonomously
- Organised, can prioritize and multitask, and have excellent problem solving and analytical abilities
- Experienced in administering SQL and can write SQL queries
- Administering applications such as MS SharePoint and/or Dynamics CRM will be considered an asset
- Be able to work flexible hours due to clients working in different time zones and open to the possibility of work-related travel
- Ideally have a national diploma or degree in IT
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch