This is a great opportunity to immerse yourselves in the Industry. This is what we refer to as a People Engagement. Ascent helps our partners onboard teams and particular skills directly in their business whilst still employed with Ascent in our Sofia Office.
About the Customer and the role
Founded in 2000, Kallidus have built a loyal and rapidly growing customer base, including many leading brands across a diverse range of sectors.
With recent investment funding, new management team members, and continuous product development, Kallidus is one of the UK’s fastest-growing software companies that provide solutions to develop your people and support the entire employee lifecycle from initial hire to high flyer.
In this role you will have the opportunity to build innovative products and contribute to our award winning and industry leading UX solutions. Kallidus is looking for a highly motivated, results orientated Senior Front End/UI Developer. An individual who will contribute to our ReactJS applications and demonstrates a strong work ethic.
You will be given a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in e-learning and Human Capital Management. Kallidus UX design is among the best in the industry. The core Learn product is the national category winner of the best User Experience for an educational solution.
As a part of a rapidly growing technology company, you will play a major role in shaping our future, contributing to our pure-play SaaS solution by delivering cutting-edge products.
- Develop new user-facing features by translating UI/UX design wireframes to code that will produce visual elements of the products
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Continue to review, evolve and deliver best software development standards, technology, tools and principles
Required Skills and Experience
The following skills/experience are necessary:
- Three or more years in similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both written and oral.
- Solid time management, organisational and analytical skills.
- Provide support to other team members and value others and their opinions.
- You must have a passion for emerging technologies and new concepts.
The following skills/qualifications are advantageous:
- University degree in computer systems design or computer science or equivalent
- A passion for emerging technology and new concepts
- Practical knowledge and experience of a structured development life cycle, such as Agile or Scrum
Key personality traits:
- Attention to detail and methodical worker.
- Proactive and supportive team player.
- Ability to act independently.
- Quick to learn new techniques and be eager to embrace new challenges.
- Positive attitude towards change and a fast-paced environment.
- Can-do approach towards development initiatives, methodologies and working practices.
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch