This is a perfect opportunity for individuals with a drive and determination to become part of an innovative and energetic team driving value from customer data.
About the role
As a part of Mango Solutions, the Data Specialists in the Ascent Group, you will have the opportunity to:
- Thrive in a supportive, creative learning culture
- Collaborate with highly skilled, inspiring individuals
- Get involved in an exciting array of projects
- Deliver our world class training
- Enjoy a flexible work/life balance
- Make a big difference to clients, colleagues, and your career
When you join the Mango team as either a Junior Data Scientist, Data Scientist, Senior Data Scientist, or Principal Data Scientist, you will work across all sectors of industry, applying your knowledge to a variety of business challenges.
What are we looking for?
- A data consultant experienced in working in a commercial environment
- An ability to translate and communicate an analytical result into a business outcome
- Demonstrable experience of engaging with business stakeholders
- Someone who is passionate about adding value to Mango clients through data
- Good knowledge of R and/or Python and the surrounding data environments
- A team player
- Willingness to travel and work at client sites
Candidates should have a BSc or equivalent in statistics, applied mathematical or relevant scientific discipline. A good working knowledge of statistical and/or machine learning / data mining algorithms is essential. Applied industry experience of these algorithms is desirable.
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch