This is a great opportunity to immerse yourselves in the Industry. This is what we refer to as a People Engagement. Ascent helps our partners onboard teams and particular skills directly in their business whilst still employed with Ascent in our Sofia Office.
About the customer
Healthera provides patients with medicines, healthcare services and products through the largest digital platform of pharmacies and GPs in the UK, including national chains and independent providers.
Our technology empowers patients to access faster medicine delivery and personalized medical care local to them. We reinvent the pharmacy’s operating model which leads to better patient communication, more cross sales and stronger customer loyalty. We focus on digitizing and automating primary care processes to improve prescribing efficiency and patient experience while reducing wastage for the NHS. Healthera has a reach of over 10 million people in partnership with over 1000 pharmacies and CCGs across the UK. We are accredited by NHS Digital and one of the fastest growing digital health companies in Europe.
Headquartered in Cambridge, we are an international team and a unified passion for increasing efficiency for healthcare with human-centric technology.
Healthera is seeking an outstanding, Senior Front-end React Developer to join our growing development team. As part of Healthera you will be joining an ambitious tech start-up, based in Cambridge UK, who are creating products that are disrupting healthcare through innovation.You will play an integral role in the development of our front-end web experience that our customers depend on. As a Frontend Engineer, you will become part of a team of 10 engineers which is divided up into 4 Cloud Developers, 2 Android Engineers, 2 iOS Engineers, 2 QA Engineers.
Ideally you will come from a background of working with user centric web/mobile products & focused around UX/UI, web development etc.
Who are you?
- Customer centric problems solving mindset
- Minimum of 2 years React commercial experience
- Proficiency in agile development methodologies using JIRA
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication
- Proficiency in working with designers to implement the UX/UI design with attention to details.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Experienced product team, fun working environment
- Own a product from start to finish and see the difference you make
- Regular company events & social hours
- Build & release cloud-based web applications to solve thousands of pharmacies issues.
- Maintain & migrate the legacy systems to the latest technologies including responsive web for both mobile and desktop.
- Working on improving the existing features and user experience based on user feedback
- Maintain tests for robustness, edge cases, usability, reliability
You’ve got more?
- Familiar with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or similar cloud services
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs, Node.JS
- Experience with Angular.js is a plus
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or related subject is preferred
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch