So you thought it was ready just because it works? Think again! At Ascent we challenge our own solutions. Its only ready when when our QA team says it is!.
About the role:
In this role, you will apply your expertise across a set of interesting customers, diverse, sectors and complex challenges, on both major transformations (typically 6-18 months) and smaller scope engagements. This is an opportunity to develop your career in an ambitious, modern business that is committed to delivering measurable customer impact with leading edge tech.
- Enable the continuous improvement of the quality and reliability of solutions delivered by the development team
- Design and create automated test suites (Unit, Component, and End-to-End)
- Optimize, expand and monitor results of existing test suites
- Work closely with the Product Managers to define and clarify the requirements
- Implement CI/CD processes for the scheduled execution of test suites
- Work with Agile teams that deliver high-quality solutions
- Define and execute best practices
Required skills and qualifications:
You will have at least 5+ years of experience working with Agile software delivery teams as an Automation QA or in a similar role, with a consultative background or a real desire to be customer-facing.
The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Solid understanding of QA methodologies, testing techniques, and SDLC
- Hands-on experience with C# Selenium Web Driver, NUnit, XUnit and Git
- Experience with Continuous integration and build tools
- Experience with Accessibility and security tools
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools
- Experience with relational and non relational databases
- Very good level of English
We love what we do and we get to work with some of the sharpest minds in the brightest businesses: from smart home devices, space exploration and beer to manufacturing, finance, ecology and logistics.
Converting in-bar customers to online consumers for better business.
Democratising data to engage new communities & develop the blue economy.
THE CROWN ESTATE
Empowering Tropic Ambassadors with seamless selling experiences.
Delivering the horizontal scale to expand into new medical research fields.
Helping Hive make life easier for its home automation customers.
Career progression Section
Why join Ascent?
We’re fast becoming a leading European digital transformation business.
Joining Ascent means you’ll be involved in delivering exciting technology projects for leading global brands. You’ll be part of a growing team of super-talented people who are actively choosing to join us on our journey rather than working in big corporates.
Your voice matters at Ascent. We are always keen to hear your opinions and those ideas that come to you at 3am (some of them are definitely as good as they seemed at the time). You’ll develop your talent through our internal Academy, providing a wide range of personal development, up-skilling and cross-skilling opportunities.
Job Post - Contact Us
Need to know more?
We’re here to answer any questions you have about this role or any others featured on the site.
If you can’t see one that’s the perfect fit for you, drop us a note and let us know what we’re missing.
Get In Touch