Explore your data with Microsoft’s industry-leading Azure Cognitive Search. This one-day fully remote workshop for teams of 2-4 developers will guide you through the process of creating and deploying Cognitive Search against your real-world company data, using its integrated AI to get instant insights. The session will finish with an overview of how to expand and integrate what you’ve built into existing products.
Get started with Cognitive Search and explore your data potential…
Senior Ascent engineers will lead the Hackathon through 3 tutorial presentations, followed by 3 hands-on workshop sessions supported by a set of pre-made templates to help you get up and running fast.
What do you need to take part?
- A small dev team with skills in software development
- To provide a sample of relevant data (database, PDF) prior to the day, and to use on the day
- Your own Microsoft identity (Microsoft account).
- Have no prior experience or at a beginner level in Cognitive Search
- Your team will also need access to Microsoft Teams to be able to join the Ascent Hackathon sessions.
What will I get out of the Hackathon?
By the end of the day, have an Azure Cognitive Search index and be able to apply AI and ML-driven insight to your data set – helping you build understanding and drive actionable intelligence.